Sunday, August 28, 2005

Second Beach Afternoon

[Written yesterday afternoon before the rain returned]. I sit on a bench by Second Beach...in the shade of copious leaved trees
above me...looking through six well spaced tree trunks...on to the ocean...and mountains in the distance. In the foreground
there are children and grown-ups on the beach before me...taking in the sun shine and playing at water's edge. There is a
breeze blowing...soft enough to be playful...refreshing the air around me. To my left the water on the bay is twinkling silver...
in the middle...a muted silver-blue...and to the right...a lightish blue...etched with pulsing...slightly darker little waves.
The mountain ranges to my right are misted in a milky blue. People stroll by on the sea wall path...to and from the tall trees of Stanley Park. The chorus of a song I recently recorded says..."this is as good as it will get"...referring to a past "last day of
July". Well...August is approaching its end but the same can be said about this afternoon I am soaking in...as I take a break...
from recent...daily creative and rehearsing efforts....................Quester.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger jacko492 said...

I admired your Blogs content and the way you assembled it. I'm putting together one about Personalized Wedding Favors , and similar words which is called Wedding Favors. Thanks for the ideas. ---Jack---

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home