Friday, September 09, 2005

A Break By The Bay

It's a slightly cool but very pleasant September afternoon...with many clouds...but blue enough for the sun's rays to come
through every now and then. I feel really priviliged to be able to come down to English Bay...where I am right now...when
ever I need to refresh my spirit...as I look out on the water and the mountain vista before me. I usually give thanks as I see
this scene...once again...like so many times before. To live in an international city...and to be able to come to a place of
nourishment like this...with Stanley Park on its shores...is something I've appreciated ever since I came here twenty years ago.
This afternoon is no exception...as I take a break from whatever challenges are in my life...and know that while I have a place
like this to come to any time I wish...all is not lost..........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home