Saturday, September 03, 2005

Inside Of The Cover

Now that my current recording sessions are nearing their completion...I am able to tell which songs worked out best with
the instrumentaion added. All the songs you choose to record are usually strong candidates for recording...if you have a cd
in mind...but as you add parts to voice and guitar versions of the songs...it's interesting how some songs surprise you in how
they turn out...some not coming out as strongly as you envisioned...and others...better. This has made me think of possibly
going with a different title for this cd than the one I originally had in mind...to match a song that came out particularly well.
As I also design my cd covers...using digital pictures I've created...last night I focussed on creating a second cd cover...having
done an original one two weeks or so ago...early in the recordings. I now have two possible covers after last night's efforts.
It is no point saying now what their titles are...because with these kinds of choices I usually give myself time for the final
choice to emerge...you could say..."organically". As of last night's work...I know my front cover designing is likely over on
this project...having two covers to choose from. Now...I have to make sure...I put the finishing touches to what is going to be
...inside of the cover.......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home