Friday, October 28, 2005

Life With The Guilter Gone

A cold today has given me permission...to let my exercise program be...and some of the time...to catch up to listening...
which I'm doing right now...to a fragment of the myriad pieces of music by other artists available to me. It's funny how...in
order to get anything done usually...I have to make a bargain with myself not to shirk my duties. Sometimes I do...and the
"guilter" in me...nags at me until I catch up. Hence...despite the rigors of experiencing a cold...it's one of those times...when
I can give my guilter a rest...i.e. I'm "under the weather" today...and I'm going to lie low...never mind what needs to be done.
Lately...however...I am catching a glimpse of life with the guilter gone...and me in a "state of flow"...moving from one thing to another...with plenty of opportunities to just BE...rather than let myself be threatened into endless DOING...........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home