Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Good Resumption

At the tail end of a cold earlier today...I decided I'd gone to ground long enough...and it was time to venture into the world again...especially with some exercise in mind...to push away whatever remnants of my temporary ailment...were still around.
I decided to resume a program I had recently started...before the interuption. It is my "walk for your lunch" program. So...
I walked through the family dwellings and tattered gardens of my East End hood...with my coat and vest zippers up to my throat...for a good many blocks. I arrived really ready for my brunch...at a bistro on the Drive. After...I meandered back
home...stopping at a thrift store they call the "V.V. Boutique" locally...and came away with a black brief case...and a tiny
tan coloured lamp shade...which looks better than the one I replaced on my table lamp. I guess my long postponed
cheap impulse buying...also needed to be expressed. All in all...a good resumption...and a fine day so far. Now...if my
hockey team could only win tonight...........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home