Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Melody

[This was first posted on November 5th before "technical difficulties" resulted in it not appearing on my blog]. A little while ago I rousted myself out of whatever grooves I've been in during the last while...and returned to something I've neglected for quite a while. During this time my creating has continued...with a lot
of prose writing...and a poem or digital picture or two. I've also prepared and
recorded a bunch of songs, There was one thing...however...missing from the mix...my
first love...melody making...sometimes leading to the creation of songs. Although
I've made 23 cd's of my songs...there are still a lot of them yet to be recorded.
So...I am not really in need of new material. What I needed to do today...was to
resume my making of melodies...I did...and came up with 3 new ones...although there
are thousands already created that have not been turned into songs. Today's efforts
had to do with how I've been priviliged to have "melody" as my friend all my life...
and have been a "medium" through which melodies come...all my adult life. In all my
years of writing songs...poems and the rest...singing...playing guitar...and telling stories...for which I am very thankful...I would say that it is melody that is the
special present that I was given...when I came to this Earth. Today...I returned to
actknowledging this gift...and getting reacquainted with an old friend....Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home