Sunday, November 20, 2005

Poem: Pacific Rain

Rain...tears from the sky...
Raw walking I go...my cocoon dissolved...
by rain...Pacific rain...
Rain...unlinking me from black duck and eagle...
orphaning me as I blunder through
the Kitsilano wet...
White petals...wind driven...
stick to my blue over coat...
Honoured son I am...
at the spring potlatch...
of air and ocean spirits...
Yes...inside of me and outside of me...
the invisible ones slow dance and intermingle...
but flesh and blood have disinherited me today...
leaving me to ghost walk...
in the cool rain...
Pacific Rain.......
...........Quester.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Blogger (((o))) weaver said...

hi again quester...

such beauty...
such beauty my friend...

no words... actually.

c (((o)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home