Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Different Christmas Day

A different Christmas Day it has been. Fortunately all my gifts had been put in Christmasy bags before the cold struck.
Earlier today I sent them by a visiting relative...to the family gathering. I didn't want to expose the youngest addition to
our clan...just three months old to my cold...and wanted to continue my remedy for these sneezy interruptions in my life...
which is to go to ground for the duration. So...even though there have been glowering clouds over the mountains all day...
I've felt at ease...listening to music I love. My novice's training in not being attached to plans...knowing I might have to change them...and quickly moving on when I do...even at Christmas time...has kicked in...and I am at Peace with the unfolding of this quiet Christmas Day.....
..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home