Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Simple Core

Browsing through the library one day...looking at some of the book titles on the
shelves...I was reminded of how much knowledge there is in the world...which underlines
how little I know. And yet...I have a sense that despite one's lack of knowledge...
there is a simple core available to all of us...to live from...that is not dependent
on how much knowlwdge...wealth...or notoriety...we have accumulated. this is what in
the past I may have called..."the democracy of the heart". Never being sure of the
"geographical" locations of heart...and soul...and mind...I am not sure of how accurate
this phrase is...but what I meant...was the equal availability of this central place
in our beings...to live in the best way from...whether we are professors...lumber jacks
...shepherds...astronauts...scientists...or bush men...a place available...to all
human beings.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home