Friday, February 17, 2006

Eyes To See


Once wrote a children's song called "Ears to Hear...Eyes to See". I've been reminded of
it recently. Before my recent camera acquisition...my artist's ears and eyes were
working fairly well. Post camera...I have noticed a quantum leap in the working of
my eyes...as now...I see pictures everywhere...that I wasn't seeing before. As I walk
along the spring enlivened streets...or shore...or...anywhere now...I am open to
receiving at least some of the myriad pictures...that are available around me. I once
said..."he who walks with his head down...finds spare change on the side walk"...well...the other day as I looked low...to see if there were any pictures lurking in that region...I noticed...right at my feet...this piece of stone work...the
kind a stone mason would do...and welcoming my shadow into the picture...rather than
trying to exclude it...I took this picture. I'm glad I did...........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home