Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Very Vancouver Scene


A week ago...I decided to attempt for the first time...taking pictures through
a bus window. Most of them didn't come out...perhaps...something to do with
the way the flash bounced off the bus window glass...as I attempted to take
pictures on a diagonal line to the subject...causing flash marks on the pictures.
For some reason...this one came out...I think as I took it...I was on a straight
line to the subjects. I'm glad I got this one...as I'd love to take more pictures of
my fellow human beings...but not when they're posing for the camera...in my Pentax
days...it was with my telephoto lens that I got my best "people pictures". The
scene here...is at the corner of Granville and Georgia...in downtown Vancouver...on
a cool overcast day in mid-February...and these two are playing chess on the side
walk...how very "Vancouver" that is...and I'm glad I got a picture of it........
..........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home