Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ophelia Floating On The Water


A relative of mine on seeing this picture said..."Looks like Ophelia floating on the
water". I was thankful for this particular remark...because at moments I've wondered
if I was being carried away...as I saw all kinds of faces and shapes in some of the
pictures I've taken. This is one of the things I look forward to taking and editing
pictures...wondering what new mysteries I'll find in them...that I may not even have
seen at first sight. I think from early times in our human journey...our brains have
had a natural tendency...to see images in clouds...on rocks...on the water...and more.
Yes...there is some evidence to suggest that we are all natural picture makers...that's
why...some years ago I decided to develop this potential...and started painting pictures. These days...by just observing closely...what's around me...and clicking
away...I've become a "quicker picture maker"...with my primary tool...not a brush...
but a little digital camera...I am very thankful... that particular artist's tool...
has come into my life...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home