Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pictures Of Another Time 4


After yesterday's sombre post...I thought I'd redress the balance today. The other day
I was out at the back of my building...making use of the seldom sun light...to take
digital pictures of my photos...I remember chuckling out loudly as I came upon this one...with me flanked by three nephews and a brother-in-law. A neighbour heard me...and said..."What are you doing?...you're laughing!". I told her I was taking pictures of pictures. This is very much one of those pictures from the "good times" in our lives. That day...we didn't have to force smiles...it was my
niece's wedding day...and we were giddy getting up to some spontaneous "dress up"
antics...no doubt egged on by our female relatives...to use as blackmail later on.
Yes...it was one of the "good times"...deserving to be captured in a picture. Besides...there are not too many pictures around with me wearing a tie...albeit very loosely...what can I
say?...it was my niece's wedding day...and I just couldn't let her down.......
............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home