Thursday, March 30, 2006

Trip...Random Notes 1

Yesterday was a beautiful day for coming over to Vancouver Island. I took many pictures of mountain...island...and water vistas. I won't be able to post any of them until I get back to Vancouver. Was warmly welcomed and made to feel perfectly at
home. This morning I discovered a wonderful beach off Dallas Road...which seems
to skirt the water a lot of its length. There was hardly anyone there...and the gorse
was in bloom on the cliff above the beach. Headlands curving outwards into the water
also...contributed to a bonanza of pictures. This afternoon I spent time at the
harbour in Victoria...but didn't take as many pictures there. Up ahead is meeting with more relatives and friends. I've always enjoyed coming to Victoria...and this time is no exception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home