Thursday, April 06, 2006

Anniversary Picture


Today is the one year anniversary of this blog...feel someone should bake me a cake...
or something. I've been pretty well daily about it...I'm happy to report...except for
a few days of tecnical difficulties. I think what has happened is that it has become a
good daily habit...at least from my perspective...one that helps to marshal the mind...
at least to some extent...when it could be going the other way...fast. I was casting around for which pisture I should use today...then a little while ago the answer came.
In an earlier post I mentioned that...the pictures of our lives are always of the past
...from the moment after they have been taken...and in my "Pictures of Another Time"
...from time to time series..I've posted some from the distant...or fairly distant past. Today's picture...is also from the past...but this time...the six weeks ago past.
I've been meaning to post a current picture for some time...and what better time...
than anniversary day.............Quester.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM , Blogger pralinanmi said...

Happy Anniversary and thanks for all your wonderful postings! Hope you'll treat us to many many more...and it's good to see you...

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger (((o))) weaver said...

congratulations quester... i have looked forward to your posts and appreciate your gentle, innate wisdom... whereby you remind me daily of the precious important bits of life that surround and embrace us... you help me to remember to "stop", "listen" and "see" ... i thank you for that...
and i'm thrilled to see such a wonderful photo of you too... yahoo!

weaver (((o)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home