Monday, April 24, 2006

Getting Up To Speed


Second warm and sunny day in a row. Took some pictures...and went to my computer store. Among other things...my computer has been slowing down...and wishing to be in full flow creatively...using it...I;ve been thwarted again and again instead. Anyone who creates ...knows that feeling...when you're ready to roll...and you're held back by something or other. After discussions wisth my friendly computer store representative...and asking many questions...which he was patient with...I anticipate...as early as tomorrow ...having three additions to my computer...one of them being more memory...which shoild help to speed up my competer. I see well how we computer customers get caught...between adding a strategic piece of software or two to our existing computer...and being encouraged with the argument..."why not get a new one"...to splurge. There's something old fashioned in me...that feels an expensive machine...should be good for more than two or three years...regardless of what the push from commercial interests is...to keep getting...the latest model. Anyway I hope that soon...my computer will be "up to speed"...with some new creative tools added...and that shortly...I'll be into a new unthwarted creative surge....................Quesater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home