Saturday, April 08, 2006

Places For Our Restoration


I've been browsing through my pictures for quite some time this morning...and ready or
not...it's time for me to choose one...and write. Most of the pictures I looked through
...are candidates for making a post around...but on another occasion...I heard myself
deciding...not today. It's a very arbitrary decision...this choosing of a picture to
post...the truth is...I now have a raft of pictures to choose from...which makes choice
a bit more difficult. Anyway...fortunately among them...are pictures that would go
with just about anything you write...like today's. A thought for today...that might go
with this peaceful picture?...I think everyone knows this one...but it bears repeating
...when the clash and clang of city living gets to you...seek out one of the natural
places...and spend some quiet time there...it'll bring you back to your centre. We are
very fortunate in Vancouver...to have all kinds of places available...when we are in
need of "restoration"...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home