Saturday, April 01, 2006

Walking In Beauty

It's been grey skied this morning...and raining. Went out for
morning "decaff"...but my camera remained safe from the wet...in
my zip pocket. On the West Coast there is a weather pattern that
happens often...of clouded over mornings...but sunny afternoons...
I hope that's the pattern that will unfold today. I am scheduled to
meet a friend at 1 p.m. today...hope the sun arrives in time for that...
Was thinking this morning...it's hard for me to write about any of
the other subjects I write about...when I am in a picture maker's
heaven...but so be it...some of the pictures I've gotten so far...
have been uplifting for me...taking me strongly to "walking in beauty"
which is the path I like to be on...without letting the materialism
or the worrying side of life around me intrude...if I can help it...so here's to "walking in
beauty"...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home