Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pecking My Way To Patience


Spent several hours today...learning more about my new computer programs. I've
learnt a fair bit...with my "if this doesn't work...try that"...approach. However
some goals...using the computer...remain tantalizingly out of reach...although I'm
edging closer to them...as I keep at it. Recently...I've solved several conumdrums
that offered themselves...as I worked at the computer...one of them being a persistent
sign saying that my "disk" [that's the way they spell it]...was dangerously close to
being full. Since then I've been deleting files...and putting some on other "disks".
When this difficult phase at the computer...is over...I keep telling myself...I will
have learnt a lot...and finally find a way...to get done...what I've been trying to
get done. I often say that using a computer...is a combimation of empowerment and
frustration. Lately the scales are tipping towards "frustration"...but I have to look
on that as being a great teacher of patience...and keep on "pecking away".......
.........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home