Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pictures Where You Live


Earlier this evening...I did something I've been meaning to do for some time...and that
is...to take pictures...of things...scattered around my apartment. Scattered...is not a far fetched word to use here...sometimes they do get like that,,,as my home is a finite
space that I keep adding things to...not a recipe for museum-like symmetries to pertain. So...I did take some pictures...including the picture I've posted tonight...
and as I vaguely knew before I tried it...sometimes the results you get surprise you.
I did crop it...before posting it. I was thinking after I did that...if only I could
straighten out my apartment...as easily as that...just a few clicks...and the floor is
vacuumed...everything around me makes beautiful lines...and there is no sign of
clutter anywhere. That is one of the great things about taking pictures...you can hone
in...on only what makes harmonic sense to your eyes...and aesthetics...and leave
the disharmonic out...if that's the kind of picture you want. That way...I can see that my home is...actually...a treaure house of beautiful pictures just waiting to be taken......Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home