Monday, May 29, 2006

Time Changes Things


Did my "walk for your lunch" thing earlier today. Couldn't help but notice...since I
last walked this route...how things had changed along the way...although it hasn't
really been that long...since I went that way. The wall around the tennis court...
that a dog had passed his verdict on...while I was taking the pictures I saw on it...
with it's weathered-ness...the scratches adolescent or other vagrants had put there...and patterns formed by moss and lichen...that were great fodder for my camera...were now hidden forever...under a coat of turgid green paint...neatness once
more...triumphing over the art made by time and nature. Fortunately along the way...
there were a host of new flowers to be seen...replacing the ones I saw along there...
only yesterday...it seems...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home