Thursday, June 22, 2006

Beautiful Or Interesting People Or Things


Today...in downtown Vancouver...this image...of an individual...squatting at ease...
under an umbrella...on a sunny day...with many people passing...on the sidewalk...or
crossing the nearby corner...and cars...almost within arm's reach. I was left with more questions than answers about this striking sight. Was this a man...or...a woman?...was he or she selling something ...or...a monk...involved in some kind of spiritual practice?...Was this an eccentric...or someone simply moved by a higher purpose?. I may return to this spot...to seek answers...to my questions...but this image...definitely falls into a central category for me as I take pictures...the file I call "Beautiful or Interesting People...or Things"....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home