Thursday, June 08, 2006

Old Songs And Inversions


Today my mountains have vanished behind a grey blanket...and the roof tops are
glistening with wetness...was it only yesterday I was taking pictures of flowers and other objects gleaming in the sun?. Today I answered another email query about a song
I wrote and sang...many moons ago when I was singing in Britain. It's called "Slightly
Faded"...but it seems this song hasn't faded from people's memories...some have
actually quoted lines of it back to me. As a songwriter...doing his work far away from
the hyping and huckstering that goes on...it is these grass roots...person to person
pieces of encouragement that help the creative work to continue...although you do it
because it's an organic part of who you are...and continue with it...on and on. Am having creative fun too...messing with some of the many pictures I've taken in the
last few months. This is one of a group of "inversions" I've dome.........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home