Sunday, August 13, 2006

Poem: A Oneness I Recognise


I soak in the last sharp rays
of the silver sun...
bouncing off English Bay towards me...
Any imperfections I have brought
to the edge of the ocean with me
dwindle down...on an evening...
as close to perfection
as it's likely to get...
By water's edge I imperceptibly rise up
to who I really am inside...
The waves rolling into the shore
are an ancient drum beat...
to a timeless lullaby...bringing me back
to a place of calm inside me...
Here...in the comforting presence...
of late sun...ocean song...
and cloudless sky...morphing along with me
into a one-ness I recognise...
I remember who I really am...
how I am connected to all...
and all are connected to me...
......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home