Thursday, August 17, 2006

Preparations


Today has been a productive one so far...preparing for going out of town next week...
to give a concert with a friend...and a work shop. I've consciously made my preparations very gradual...given the last few years...using my experience...I have
identified where stressors are likely to happen...and I try to head them off at the pass...ahead of time...e.g. not leaving everything to the day before...of a trip out of town. Instead what I do...is over a period of many days ahead...I make lists of things to do...and to take...gradually adding to them...as new things come to mind. In addition to this...of course...for this trip...I have to rehearse the songs I intend to do at the concert...after collecting the word sheets for those songs...and familiarize myself with the content I've created for my work shop...so that I can deliver it fluidly...when the day comes. So far it looks like I'm on schedule to be ready when the day of departure comes. Now...if I could only find the lists I've been adding to.....Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home