Friday, August 04, 2006

Why So Slow?

I still haven't solved the mystery of "not being connected to the internet"...from my home.
Until I do it's posting from library and store...and audio posting. Of course...not
being able to post from my computer...means my pictures...stored there...are not
available for posting. Spent another productive morning working on my workshop. if
any one wonders why it is taking so long...it's because I want it to hit the mark...
exploring creativity...and going deep where necessary...rather than skittering over
the surface of something that's central to my life. I want to share the power and
benefits of creativity exercised...so this is not something I can approach in a
shallow way. The process of "going deep" to mine your material...can also take time
...because..."shallow"...is always available...but "deep"...doesn't come at your beck
and call...so you have to give it time to emerge...and be thankful when it does.
Also...in putting together your work shop...you are also consulting your "inner lawyer"...considering the ramifications of everything you are going to say. It's very
easy as you put together something like this...to leave gaping loopholes...in what
you are saying...that anyone listening can pick apart...so you have to consider and
identify well...the underpinnings of what you are saying...so it hangs together well..and is not just a lot of dogma or froth. I'm not there yet...but one of the steps in my preparation...is going to be learning the material I've created...so that
I can present it in a confident and flowing way. As of today...I feel confident that
if I do something about this every day...when the day comes...I'll be ready to...
"stand and deliver"...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home