Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Break From The Sun


It's been overcast all day today and raining through most of the day...after twenty nine straight days of sunshine...it was overdue. I've been noticing how the grass has
become the colour of hay...for some time now...it'll actually be nice to see it become
its rich "Wet Coast" green once again. Two days ago I heard a waitress in one of my
favourite neighbourhood restaurants saying she was tired of the sunshine every day...
and she wished it would rain. Looks like her prayers have been answered. Guess some people in this part of the world haven't quite known what to do with so much sunshine...and being without one of the mainstays of their conversationa...when they meet on elevators and such. I love the sunny weather...my only regret about it...is that this year I haven't gotten out into it as much as I might have liked. Anyway...
rain or shine...I'm glad that I live on the West Coast of Canada...........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home