Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dream Reminder


I don't get into heavy interpretations of dreams...suffice it to say that the torturous one I had last night was what they call in North America...a big "bummer". In it I moved from one town to another where my new digs were decrepit...and my view out of the one window...was of an ugly tall building. I remember feeling intensely the loss of "my mountains"...that I've had a grand view of for over eight years now...along with the feeling of having taken a great leap backwards in my life. It was with great relief that I finally awoke from this great wet blanket of a dream...to find that my beloved mountains...were still standing across the way from my front windows...and with a renewed appreciation of my beautiful apartment...nothing like the hovel in the dream. After breakfast...I began a gradual clearing up of my living space...having been reminded of how lucky I am to have...my perch in the sky...with a view of the mountains.......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home