Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Writing From A Calm Place


It's been another very productive day...for the second day in a row coming back from an
almost stalemate with my book. To finish a book you have to maintain a strong daily
focus...not letting too much else intrude heavily on what you're doing. While you're
in this place...which is a receptive one...much can come to you that only a day or two
previously was nowhere on the horizon. It's a great feeling when ideas...insights...and remembrances...keep flowing in to you. Another thing I'm noticing about this mode I'm in...is how again and again...I find myself writing from a very calm place...in a
very measured way...with intensity nowhere to be found. I am hoping that this is how
writing will be for me from now on. It has begun to make writing a pleasurable thing so far...rather than one where you're gritting your teeth and straining...to come
up with material. If this peaceful way of writing goes on...it will augur well for future writing projects................Quester/

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Blogger whirld dervish said...

Your pic today looks like an intergalactic supernova...

May the force pour through you...

Baba

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home