Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Beauty In Creation


It's amazing how we human beings can live for a long time without really seeing what's around us. My acquiring a digital camera about eight months ago...taking pictures
almost every day...without waiting for a cluster of people to say "cheese" in front of me...but taking pictures of the vast array of other images that surround us...once we break out of that particular prison...has helped me to see a lot more of the beauty in this Creation...than I ever did before. This strenghtens an act of faith I've lived by for some time...which is...that simultaneously available with the ugliness generated by human beings...that we can witness on the nightly news...if we wish...or encounter in the streets...is the great beauty that also resides in people...and exists in an absolute cornucopia of riches...in Creation. For this...and more...I am thankful...always...and certainly at this time of the year also.....
..............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home