Friday, October 06, 2006

A Daily Writing Groove


Today my camera has remained in my pouch...it's been a day of writing bits and peices...and keeping on with my typing material into my book manuscript. It's at a good place now...one that even a week ago I didn't quite know how I would get to. There have been two new chapters that have materialised that weren't on the horizon then. I don't want to say how close I am to finishing this draft of it...but I think it won't be long before I am into the editing phase. Of course the way new material keeps sprouting up...it's hard to predict when the finish will be. One of today's writing sessions was in my favourite Chinese reastaurant. Even though there are voices chatting in the back ground ...and the clatter of dishes from time to time...I am getting to like writing here. For some reason the background sound is not distracting me. It might be because my focus is good right now...on my writing...for which I am thankful. I think a long skein of days writing is helping me to write when a new day comes along...and I am arranging my schedule these days with writing as a daily priority. I hope it all continues the way its been going. I am still enjoying it....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home