Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nigglings


Today's been a day of nigglings...things not working out quite the way you anticipated they would...and causing inconvenience...or wonderings about how solutions will be found. Just returned from my post office box...saw there was mail in it...reached for my key but it was nowhere to be found. Treble checked pockets then...and after I arrived home...same result...no key. Earlier in the day thought I'd return to the library eight books I'd borrowed to do some research from...but got preoccupied with other things...and never got round to it. Felt they were still some distance from being overdue...wrong...two days...four dollars and eighty unnecessary cents vanished. Before that checked an internet account because a payment is due...but they asked for a password...which I cannot remember having for it. In the meantime...the skies have miraculously cleared after a very grey and dubious morning...hopeful...hopeful...and I still don't have the solutions to my puzzles. Was just thinking though...not a bad bunch of little nigglings to have on my plate... preferable to lying in traction in hospital for the next six months...starting today...preferable to the earth quake...preferable to North Korea going crazy..preferable to a lot of things...and a month from today...the only record I'll have of today's humbug...is this posting.........
.................Quester.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Blogger pralinanmi said...

thank you for sharing your day's experiences... may we all let life's daily frustrations and
blessings yin and yang us to wholeness.........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home