Thursday, October 05, 2006

Talk Walking


Only last night I replied to an email I had received the day before that had tickled me. After my work shop on creativity in a town in the interior of British Columbia about five weeks ago...I had recommended that those who had been sparked from it...to start individual creative journeys...meet ongoingly in a creative circle. The email I
received was headed "Creative Circle Initiated". My friends there had actually started a creative circle...and were enjoying it!. I was also pleased to hear that those at the circle had took to heart one of the messages I had delivered at the work shop...which was...if you want to start on a creative journey...resolve to start inner and outer seeing...in a way that you had never done before. My new friend was telling me...they were opening their eyes like never before. Two days ago saw a splatter of paint on the side walk. I took pictures of it...but on processing them...saw that some of the debris of autumn had found itself on to the bold patterns I was trying to catch with my camera. I have just returned from a walk to that paint splatter about eleven blocks away...because in my own rejuvenated seeing since I acquired my digital camera...I wantedto visit one more time...with a splatter of paint on the side walk. I was smiling on my walk back home as I got to thinking... "Man...you know you're actually doing what you were advising others to do...not just talking about it. Today's picture is one of the ones I walked eleven blocks for............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home