Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Changes Of Pace


Today...instead of the writing I usually do...first thing in the new day...I decided
I needed a "change of pace"...and went shopping for some clothing. Came home with...
two fleece lined vests...and a pair of pyjamas. I justified their purchase...although
I am thinking about clearing out extraneous stuff from my home. I've been aware for a long time...that we keep our homes cluttered...with all kinds of items we may not really need...including too much clothing. Hopefully I will get some good usage from
today's acquisitions...before I move them on. Anyway...it was a change of pace...and
I've just finished my writing session for the day. Hopefully...my "changes of pace" up
ahead...will be less expensive...and more creative............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home