Monday, December 25, 2006

Peace To All


Am heading out to a family gathering shortly. Going to join with the good side of Christmas. Was thinking this morning that by tomorrow I should be able to go out into
the world...without being "jingle belled" to bits. I never liked that song...but I
remember an innocent time...when we sang "Silent Night" or "Little town of Bethlehem"...and it uplifted me and the others who sang it with me. These days...when
I listen to Christmas music in commercial establishments...I can't help thinking that
I'm being softened up to be in a better buying frame of mind. Anyway...we all know
about what is good about this season...and I'm glad that soon I'll be sharing that with
some people who feel the same. Peace to all.............Quesier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home