Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Piece Of Organic Action


I've been living in my apartment now for nine years...one of the longest stretches I've
spent anywhere. In those nine years...the contents of my home...has increased day by
day...and year by year. For some reason...however...in that same span of time...my
apartment has not increased in size by one cubic inch!. The effect of that disparity...
is...of course...the creation of a recipe for clutter. For some time now...a feeling
has been growing in me...that I would feel wonderfully liberated...if where I lived...
had next to no furniture...or stuff in closets and on shelves. It's been an organic thing...growing and growing in me. Earlier tonight...I started moving things out of my
bed room...which has been a storage room...for bundles of clutter. There are...for
instance...several machines...that have been placed near my front door...perhaps I might even give them each...one more test...something tells me...that they are the
vanguard of an outward bound procession...of things deemed not really necessary for
my survival. Tonight's start...was almost involuntary...although I don't have a clear objective...we'll have to see where this piece of organic action leads me....Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home