Thursday, December 07, 2006

Unboring Myself


I once designed a poster with the caption..."And the Eleventh Commandment is Thou Shalt
Not Be Boring". This thought came out of seeing that we human beings had been given so
many potentials...especially the creative one...not to mention our imaginations...that
if we activated them...we would have no need to join in with the wail heard across the
land..."I'm bored!'. It is true that many situations we find ourselves in as we live
life...appear in and of themselves to be boring...but we still carry the power in
ourselves to "unbore" ourselves. Today...with the heavy gloom in the skies...and my own
energy low...is a perfect time for me to be bored to bits. I'm hoping that writing this...reminds me that I have it in me to unbore myself...although at first glance today...that is not very apparent. Anyway...I hope writing this post...unbores me for
a while...after I've posted it................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home