Sunday, January 21, 2007

Boardless And Better Off For It


Was just writing about the time in the eighties when I was on two boards of directors,
to do with theatre. It didn't take too long before I withdrew from both of them. All
those meetings and minutes...made me feel straight jacketed...and given I didn't have
a career advancement agenda...hidden or otherwise...it was doomed from the start to be
short lasting...which it was. It did result in underlining for me...for once and for all...that I was a creative artist...and shouldn't spend my time messing with things that really didn't suit me...at an organic level. I am happy to report...that I have remained "boardless" since that time...and barring some unforseen development...am likely to remain so...on and on...through time.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home