Monday, January 22, 2007

Warning To Rachel


On my second song album...many years ago in Britain...called "Young Blood"...a title
that has a very limited shelf life...I included a song called..."Warning to Rachel".
As often is the case...with this song maker anyway..."Rachel" wasn't the name of the
person portrayed in the song. As a song writer I prefer not to be that blunt. The song was more about the "warnings" that young men tend to give out...to those of the opposite sex...another version of the "don't mess with me" thing. Despite that...this song is one of those I remember...although other words on this album...have been forgotten: "Laugh at me when my cup is overflowing...but carefully catch the falling drops...one day you may be needing...For love is an ocean flying bird...quick
lost on the horizon...A ship of shining...burning gold...on a sea none can fathom...So
walk softly on my gladness...for my sadness...may be your pain"............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home