Thursday, March 08, 2007

Interesting Times

Much has happened over the last three of four days...
all of it good...creative...and communicative...but I
still haven't processed all of it. I usually process the
central...funky...fanciful...and human things in my life
...in my long hand journal...but my entries in my long
hand journal have been lagging too...perhaps when I've caught up with that...I'll begin to reveal some of
the good...interesting...or encouraging stuff that has
been happening...I'll just have to be patient with the
process of processing all that has been happening.
Looking at what I've already written...I see it as a text
book case of beating around the bush...but...it'll have
to remain that way...until I've processed it all...or more than I have...to date. One thing I can report...is
that with all the good stuff going round and round in
my head...my sleep has been topsy turvy...with things
like sending people e-mails...at 3.40 a.m....and such like...going on...and my snatching some sleep...at weird times in the day. Some time up ahead...I'll write a bit
more about what I've been hinting at...in the meantime...I hope I get some decent
sleep.......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home