Thursday, March 22, 2007

Interesting Times

Late last night I finished putting together a brand new song video. The work went flowingly...and I felt a calmness throughout. Perhaps I was benefiting from lessons learnt in the past...about
not letting yourself wind up...as you work on a
project. I remember early on...how at times...
on a painting or other creative project...
sometimes I would begin to push things forward
...with intensity...and end up blocking my own way ...doing that..to getting closer to completion. I
learnt to spot any intensity build up...right as it
started...and how to turn away from it. One of
the things that helped this...was ringing a change
of pace...for instance...taking a break...and going
for a walk...or engaging in some activity that was
quite different from the project I was working on
...while reminding myself of the agreement I had
with myself...to be back working on my project,,,
the next day...so that it could eventually be
completed. Anyway...last night I found myself
enjoying the work I was doing...and this morning
uploaded my new creation...to YouTube. I find
myself living in very interesting times...
.......................................................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home