Sunday, April 15, 2007

Favourite Season Favourite City

Worked on a video last night. I was so absorbed
in what I was doing...that when I finally packed it
in...it was 2 a.m...no wonder there was no blog
entry yesterday. Today...I also worked long on this same video. I think it may be the one I've overcome most obstacles with...and worked
longest on. Tonight...I was finally able to put the finishing touches on it...and uploaded it to YouTube..."Favourite Season Favourite City-
Vancouver". It was good to get it done...I've had it in mind since Spring began...and was beginning to think that Spring would come and go...without my getting my salute in...to this special time on the West Coast. Making this
video...was also rich in lessons about making videos...which should open up the way for other
ones up ahead....................................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home