Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Productive And Uplifting Day

Today I went on an expedition. Over by
sea bus to North Vancouver...then a long
bus ride into West Vancouver. After I got off the bus...I took a long walk...and
arrived much later than I thought I would...at a place called Whytecliff Park. This is one of the special places for me in Greater Vancouver...when friends come to town...I take them there. However...today...my mission...
was to get pictures of the gorgeous view of Howe Sound...that can be seen from this park. I did a lot of walking today...but after I returned home late this afternoon...
with some crucial pictures and video clips...I was able to get...on
my safari...I was able to complete a video...that had been hanging around for a while. The video clips I've gotten from
three successive days of picture catching...were instrumental in
getting this video completed. It has been a productive...and uplifting day............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home