Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Reflections On Water

Spent a pleasant afternoon...camera at work...at
Van Dusen Gardens in Vancouver. It looked to me
to be at it's spring blooming best...although there
were many species of plants and trees...waiting for
summer to do their thing. I took pictures of...
blossoming cherry...magnolia...and other trees...
bald cypress roots jutting up out of the water around the foot of a tree and looking like the "little
people" posing for tourists with cameras...petals floating on water...blossoming branches swaying in
the breeze....ripples on water...turtles catching some
rays under the afternoon sun...flowers at their freshest...a rainbow caused by the sunlight striking
fountain spray...and even reflections of various things...on water. Today's picture is one of them...I
was taking some pictures of the reflections on water
below a bridge..when this other camera lugger...came along. I kept pointing my camera down to the water...including up side down reflections of his sudden appearance. At home...on
my computer...going over the bonanza of the day...I simply flipped one of these pictures to
"right side up"...and...voila...a mysterious dark outline...of someone standing on a bridge. No
wonder I love editing my pictures!.....Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home