Sunday, May 06, 2007

Angelina...The Video...on YouTube

Since I started making videos...there has
been one song title...right at the top of the list..."Angelina"...a.k.a. "West Coast of My Life"...waiting to be turned into a
video. This has been my most requested song in recent years...and apart from that...it's a song I feel lucky to have written. For me...however...
turning this song to a video...was a
"Mount Everest"...with challenges like...
how do you put visuals...to a man's
reminiscences...about a far away era in
his life...and with women involved in the story...how do you avoid the "pitfalls" that await you...portraying this subject. Well...a few
days ago...I focussed strongly on the subject at hand...and began
to solve one obstacle after another that presented itself...until
at 9.15 p.m. tonight...I uploaded "Angelina"...to YouTube. I am
really glad to have overcome my difficulties making this video
...and feel great about the end result..............
............................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home