Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Creative Preoccupation

Last night I finally answered an
e-mail...actually three e-mails...
that had come in rapid succession...containing a lot of
information...and links for me to
check out...and respond to. I
came within a whisker...of letting these e-mails slide away
...unresponded to...so...last night
I finally responded. One of the
first things I referred to...was "My present state of creative
preoccupation"...not a bad phrase for what was at the core of
my delay in responding. These days...making videos...is at the centre of that. It doesn't mean...that these days..."24/7"...as I
hear a lot of people saying...I am toiling over a
computer...going over movie clips...and stills...and assembling them. I have been spending a lot of time doing that....but the
"24/7" aspect...is having the world of pictures...and sound tracks...on my mind...at all times...going with the momentum
I've had for at least two months now...and not being ready to have it broken...by focussing on any other "business". This
morning...I was thinking that I have three interactions with
friends on the agenda...shortly...and I better find out exactly when and where they are...so I can take part in them. "Business" is one thing...but "meeting with friends"...is another...
..............................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home