Saturday, May 26, 2007

You Can't Judge A Book

Went to Chinatown this afternoon with a relative of mine. There...I went to the shop
where I've been getting my
Chinese worker's caps. The woman there recognised me. Both my relative and myself
bought a cap. A couple years ago
someone at a gathering...engaged me in conversation...swearing he knew what my political affiliation
must be. For a moment I was puzzled by his certainty...then he
explained..."but I've always seen you wearing those caps!". I
said something about books and their covers...then I went on my way. Seems he wasn't dissuaded by anything I said...and two
weeks later...I received a newspaper from him...published by
those of his political belonging. Regardless...I still like those caps............................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home