Friday, June 08, 2007

Through The Eyes Of A Child


Was going to write about something completely different tonight...but a video I finished today is too fresh in my mind...with the beautiful face of my daughter as a
child...a core part of it. A couple nights ago...I did a guitar improvisation that came
out surprisingly well...with a lot of "child" in it...which just suited this project
I'd had in mind. I found the way...technically how to join it seamlessly...with my
blessing song..."Through the Eyes of a Child"...which was the first song on a children's album I did...inspired by my daughter...who was a young child then. So today...with the finishing of this video...a kind of circle was completed...with my daughter's delightful child presence returning...to lift the video...all these years later. This is a video I'm extremely pleased I was able to make...and soon I should be uploading it for others to see. I think I'll sleep well tonight. Peace. Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home