Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ostrich Lady


I have written on this blog before about my favourite Vancouver Summer Festival...the
Illuminares Festival...a most human...creative...imaginative...and friendly festival.
It also seems to be an open ended photo op for people with cameras to take pictures of
people in interesting costumes. From the first time I went to this festival...I couldn't help but notice a group of people in imaginative and striking costumes...because they were simply taller than everyone else present. No wonder...they
were on stilts!. I still marvel at how they stride on magestically...keeping their
grace and good cheer...and taking us all back to childhood. They must also be very brave...because falling from the height they usually travel at...could cause injury...I
would think. Anyway...here's to the "stilt people"...of the Illuminares Festival...
whatever they may be...they are certainly not "stilted"...in what they do. Today's
video clip...is of a short photo op encounter with "Ostrich Lady"........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home