Friday, September 14, 2007

A Creature Of Momentum


Hard to believe it's two weeks since I posted. Let's see...what are the excuses...well...two sets of visitors...from distant places...along with video making...did distract me. There was a time...not too long ago...when I kept up "the post a day" pace for quite a while...somehow resisting distractions. Perhaps...once more...it is being underlined that I'm a "creature of momentum"...and when I have it...I can travel a long time...riding on its wings. However...when I lose it there can be a large slippage in my productivity...in the area involved. Having said that...my video making productivity has been sky high...so it's not as if I've been in "slacker' mode. Anyway...I'm hoping that any day now...I'll be returning to at least some of my recent blogger productivity. I'm also mulling over...what role...if any...being now able to upload video to Blogger will have on my blog...now that I have a "forest of videos" on YouTube. We'll see how it all unfolds......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home